Highlands Ranch is a popular neighborhood west of Centennial, Colorado. Residents enjoy living in this tightly-knit community, enjoying the local restaurants and other establishments. Though life in Highlands Ranch is mostly pleasant, many residents do struggle to protect their homes against the harsh Colorado weather. With extreme winter temperatures and harmful UV rays, homes in Highlands Ranch need superior exterior features to combat the negative effects of the local environment. That’s where 5280 Exteriors can help.
5280 Exterior's Highlands Ranch Home Improvement Services
Highlands Ranch Exterior Siding
Snow, wind, rain and even the resident woodpeckers can wreak havoc on sub-par siding. With our highest-grade products and installation, you can rest assured that your home is protected. We offer:
- James Hardie Siding: This fiber cement siding is one of our most popular options. Because it looks nearly identical to wood siding, it meets the requirements set by local covenants while also repelling woodpeckers and insects.
- Cedar Siding & Shingles: This beautiful wood accent is light yet durable. It’s easy to maintain and works well as an insulator for your home.
Windows Perfect for the Highlands Ranch Climate
- Vinyl Windows: Vinyl windows have several key benefits. They’re economical and easy to maintain. They hold up well in all types of weather, and they come with a lifetime warranty.
- Fiberglass Windows: Fiberglass is a natural insulator. These windows are also durable and can be customized to match your home.
- Wood & Aluminum Windows: Wood windows add a touch of luxuriance to the home. The interior can be painted or stained to match existing interior decor. Aluminum windows are durable yet light. They’re often chosen to fit uniquely shaped window openings.
Highlands Ranch Exterior House Painting
We prime the entire exterior surface of your home before painting and choose only the highest-quality paints. We use Sherwin-Williams paints because they are known for their durability and rich colors.
Highlands Ranch Premier Roofing Services
Your roof is the main source of protection for the interior of your home, so it needs to be durable enough to withstand Colorado weather. However, it’s also largely visible, so it needs to look good too. Our roofs offer both.
- Asphalt Shingles: We have a variety of asphalt shingles, which hold up to the elements while staying light on your pocketbook.
- Granulated Metal: If you want a rood that’s as durable as steel but looks like traditional asphalt or tile, granulated metal may be your best bet.
- Tile Roofing: Tile roofs are a great solution for homeowners who want the most durable roof available. They can be customized, come in a wide range of styles, and require little to no maintenance.
Happy Clients Near You
Ann A. Highlands Ranch, CO
I love 5280 Exteriors. It was very convenient to have one company that was able to replace my roof, paint my house and install all new gutters. I found out later that they could have replaced my windows as well!