Maintaining your home's siding can be costly and challenging, but with the right product, it doesn't need to be. The three main challenges Colorado homeowners face are hail, fire, and woodpeckers. 5280 Exteriors offers the highest-grade vinyl and fiber-cement products on the market designed to withstand these elements, saving you money while beautifying your home.
A quality siding solution will:
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Improve your home’s energy efficiency
- Withstand extreme climate conditions
- Look great, and make you proud of your home
Our products exceed this criteria because we believe siding is what protects your home, valuables, and family. Once you choose a quality product and expert installation, you can rest easy knowing the things you value most are safe and sound.
James Hardie Siding
James Hardie fiber cement siding (Hardie Board) has become the most popular siding material across the board, especially for homeowners that are in covenant-controlled neighborhoods with restrictions on vinyl siding.
Virtually identical to traditional wood siding, Hardie Board has four primary benefits:
- Paint lasts 3-4 times as long
- Repels insects and woodpeckers
- Class-A fire-rated
- More impact-resistant
Cedar Siding & Shingles
- Natural Accent: Available in many styles and stain colors, real cedar siding is a natural and gorgeous accent to your home.
- Low Density: Cedar is a very light wood, making it great for construction as well as a terrific insulator.
- Simple Maintenence: While you do need to keep up with restaining of cedar shingles and siding, cedar wood contains nautral antibacterial and antifungal properties, making treating the wood unnecessary.