5280 Exteriors' Home Improvement Services
Maintaining your Littleton home can be challenging in the sometimes extreme conditions of the Rocky Mountains. That’s why 5280 Exteriors uses only top-quality materials for your exterior home improvement projects.
Littleton’s Superior Siding Services
Colorado’s sometimes extreme climate can all do a real number on your home’s siding, which is why we recommend durable James Hardie Siding. HardiePlank looks just like wood but is made of an insect- and bird-repellent composite material that’s also fire-resistant.
For a more rustic look, we also offer cedar siding and shingles. This naturally insect-repellent wood provides excellent insulation and can be stained in a range of colors for your mountain home.
Window Replacement for Littleton Homes
Windows have come a long way in the past decade, and replacing your aging sashes will lower your energy bills. Double-paned glass keeps extreme temperatures out, and durable construction ensures that your windows will last. We offer three types of replacement windows:
- Vinyl Windows: Kensington Quantum2 windows come with a lifetime warranty, excellent UV protection and are a breeze to install and maintain. These windows provide premium energy efficiency.
- Wood Windows: Replacement windows with a wood cladding on the interior add a rich look to your home. These can be painted or stained to match your decor.
- Fiberglass Windows: These low-maintenance windows come in an array of colors to match your style. They’re lightweight and durable enough to withstand local conditions.
Exterior Painting in Littleton, CO
A proper exterior paint job is all about the preparation, so we’ll review your home’s specific needs to choose the right primer and paint for the job. We use Sherwin-Williams paints for a high-quality finish every time. With a virtually unlimited color palette, you’re sure to get exactly the look you want to make your home the prettiest on the block.
Littleton’s Premier Roofing Services
A great roof is your home’s crowning glory, and it’s important to choose one that will look great even after years of exposure to UV rays, hail and other challenges. We suggest these proven materials for your roof repair and replacement:
- Asphalt Shingles: Available in many colors, these affordable shingles are both sturdy and attractive.
- Granulated Metal: These metal roofs are highly durable and come in several designs that mimic the look of traditional tile or shingles.
- Tile Roofing: Nothing says you live in the Southwest quite like traditional clay tiles, and they’re a low-maintenance choice when installed by a pro.