Weather-Resistant Fiber Cement Siding
Stands up to high winds, hail, fading, high heat, and other tough elements. Now 5x thicker than normal vinyl siding!
James Hardie fiber cement siding (Hardie Board) has become the most popular siding material across the board, especially for homeowners that are in covenant-controlled neighborhoods with restrictions on vinyl siding. We are happy to now offer siding installation services in the Minneapolis-St.Paul area.
Virtually identical to traditional wood siding, Hardie Board has four primary benefits:
- Paint lasts 3-4 times longer
- Repels insects and woodpeckers
- Class-A fire-rated
- More impact-resistant
Receive $1000 off your siding project!
Designed for Your Climate
James Hardie® siding is the only siding product in America that is specifically designed for the climate in which it is installed. Whether you live in a climate with freezing temperatures, snow, and ice or a climate with high humidity, heat, and rain, James Hardie has a siding product built to stand the test of time.
Made in the USA
James Hardie® products are made in the USA at one of 10 manufacturing facilities nationwide. In most cases, the raw materials are sourced within 500 miles of each plant to reduce the carbon footprint.
James Hardie® siding is backed by the most comprehensive warranty in the industry. All siding has a 30-year limited lifetime warranty; all prefinished products have a 15-year warranty on the finish.
Is It Time to Re-Side My Home?
Just because your siding may not be completely falling off, it doesn't mean that you don't have a siding problem. Here are a few signs that it might be time to reside your home:
- Siding Condition
- If your siding is sagging, cracking, buckling, blistering, peeling, or fading, it has lost its level of protection for your home.
- Maintenance Schedule
- As wood and hardboard siding wear out, the maintenance cycle shortens, so the effort and cost of repairs and paint may exceed that of installing new siding.
- Curb Appeal
- Installing new James Hardie siding is consistently voted amongst the top remodeling projects by HGTV and Remodeling magazine to increase curb appeal and add value.